Eocycle designs, builds, installs, and maintains midsize wind turbines (EOX S and EOX M) for the distributed generation and microgrid markets. Eocycle is vertically integrated, international organization, which offers seamless end-to-end renewable energy solutions.
If making things run smoother and wiser excites you and you want to be part of the energy-revolution, you could be our Electrical Engineer.
Email your resume and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via LinkedIn
You are the lead Electrical Engineer, responsible for the development of the heart of our wind turbines.
- Knowledge of permanent magnets generators, electrical networks and grounding, power-electronic converters.
- Perform the selection/design of all electrical components/subsystems of the wind turbines.
- Interact with subcontractors to manage product development and innovation projects.
- Lead technical discussions with suppliers and certification bodies about electrical systems.
- Provide accurate Technical Design Documentation, Supply Specifications and Instructions.
- Develop, enhance, and harmonise EOX S and EOX M generators and electrical systems.
- Support the integration of Energy Storage Unit and development of Energy Management System.
- Support wind turbines performance optimization, maintainability enhancement, design-to-cost initiatives, and non-conformity analysis / corrective actions.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, relevant working experience in international context.
- Expert knowledge on grid interconnections, electromagnetic interference, and electromagnetic compatibility. Microgrid understanding.
- Knowledge of power electronic solutions as ABB, Danfoss, or others, is a plus.
- You speak English fluently and can write technical documentation in English.
- You could be willing to undergo the necessary training to work at heights.
- Entrepreneurial, hands-on and willing to tackle the challenges at hand.
- Capable of independently solving problems taking own initiative within a team environment.
- Willing to travel to remote destinations and swap your office attire for a cover-all and a hard-hat.
- Bold enough to apply for this job even if you don’t tick all the boxes because at Eocycle we value motivation and a growth-mindset over qualifications.
- An extremely dynamic environment where you are encouraged to develop your skills and share your knowledge in an industry with a bright future.
- Competitive benefits, including a value-creation sharing program to further employee-ownership.
- Intense dedication and lots of flexibility, demanded by the scale-up context, are offset by a very high degree of empowerment and autonomy.
- A unique opportunity to put your hands into the economy decarbonation.
- The Eocycle group has its headquarters in Montreal and Belgium. This position is for either office.