Earn $75,000 to $100,000+ selling small/med-sized wind turbines to farmers/producers in Minnesota and be part of the renewable energy revolution happening across the country!
Eocycle offers full-service distributed wind energy solutions globally for both on-grid and off-grid applications, with or without storage. The EO25 (25kW) is Eocycle’s flagship wind turbine, built on its patented technology and certified to the highest standards. Its direct drive design, high reliability, and lowest cost of energy in its class make it an ideal solution for millions of farms around the world looking to save money, reduce emissions, and gain energy independence. The XANT-M (100kW) wind turbine offers an equally attractive solution for farms, businesses, and communities with greater energy needs.
Email your resume to email@example.com or contact us via LinkedIn
- Identify potential customers through self-generated leads and Eocycle referrals
- Engage prospects in a dialogue and develop relationships
- Qualify prospects and collect relevant site and electric usage data
- Present WindQuotes
- Close deals and collect deposit checks
- Prior experience in a sales role
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Independent and disciplined
- Prioritization and organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to travel to visit customers on a regular basis
- Entrepreneurial, willing to tackle the challenges at hand
- Positive attitude
- An extremely dynamic environment where you are encouraged to develop your skills and share your knowledge in an industry with a bright future.
- Commission based compensation
- Expenses paid by Eocycle
- This position is to be based remotely in Minnesota, reporting to the VP Business Development.